Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Update: Exams Ahead! :(

It's almost end of the academic year...and with the joys of being done with another year, comes the impending wrath, that is exams!! :(



Okay, that was a little too intense, but basically, what I wanted to imply is that my exams are coming up and I will not be blogging much. Actually, to be honest, I haven't been very regular for the past few months either during to the study-pressure, barely churning out around 10 posts or less. And I feel extremely bad about that (maybe I didn't choose the right time to start the blog :/). But I promise you all, that is about to change once I am back in January!

Uh, yes, January. I have my college internal exams going on now, and will start with my University exams in November. After that, I will be going home in December. So, I will be back with a bang, only in January.

However, I will not be complete absent, I might post every now and then :) You can check my Facebook page for updates! 

Until next time,

XOXO,

Riz <3




5 comments :

  1. Good luck Riz.. my exams are on February...totally stressed with community medicine..best of luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ash...I am sure you will do great! Best of luck :))

      Delete
  2. Best of luck Riz :))

    I am following you now, via GFC! Please follow me back too :)

    www.Indianbeautycenter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link given For download the PPJoy Download driver.

    ReplyDelete

Liked this Post?
Then please show me some love and comment below! :)